Adult Day Care in San Juan

5201 N. Raul Longoria Ste. ABC, San Juan, TX

Centro D Amistad

1008 W Ferguson, Pharr, TX
1 review
memyself79: "I am a client I've been going for almost a month and I haven't felt better because everywhere I go I get new friends but for me everyone that treats me the way I want if you don't like then your not a friend GOD BLESS "

Los Laureles Adult Day Care

1002 B S 10th, Edinburg, TX
1 review
Alice Abbott: "My grandfather, Benito, used to go there everyday before he passed. He loved going there due to the great friendly atmosphere and the employees that worked there. Lisa Flores really makes her adult day care a place for adults to enjoy whether it's playing cards, bingo, dances or just going for the day enjoyable. Thank you Mrs. Flores for letting my grandfather enjoy such a warm ,friendly experience."

Mis Abuelitos Adult Day Care Center

2306 E Freddy Gonzalez, Edinburg, TX
1 review
CONC: "Place is nice, but crowded. Bathrooms are never clean. Never has soap, sometimes out of toilet paper. Tables are too close together. Supervision is horrible. Clients who need to have complete supervision have "escaped" and ran off, without the workers knowledge, clients have to alert workers to go after them. Even one of the clients, I think he had some kind of brain injury, actually when outside and pooped on the sidewalk. This is what I mean about supervision. Also, a you... (read more)

Alpha One Adult Day Care Center

220 N Cage, Pharr, TX
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the San Juan area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 50 adult day care communities in the San Juan area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.