Adult Day Care in Galveston

2 Communities

Libbies Place Senior Day Program

5402 Avenue U, Galveston, TX
$$$$
bperez: "I have been taking care of my mother gloria who was diagnosed with alzheimers about 4 yrs ago the journey has been very difficult until I learned about this wonderful adult day care It has been a God send and the employees are so good with my mom it is truly her other family she loves to go and waits by the door even on the days that she does not go. I am the only caregiver for my mother and i have to admit that somtimes i want to give up it is so hard to see her this way ... (read more)

Galveston County Adult Health Day Care

2120 Texas Ave, Texas City, TX
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Galveston area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of adult day care communities in the Galveston area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 adult day care communities in the Galveston area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.