9 Adult Day Care Services in Dallas, TX

Scenario Adult Restorative Nursing and Day Center

3120 W Northwest HWY, Dallas, TX
`mm: "I have no idea how idea how the small staff at Scenario does all that it is able to do in a day. My 70 year old brother attends daily, to say he is difficult would be an understatement. Having a safe place for him to go daily is such a g... (read more)

United Cerebral Palsy Of Metropolitan Dallas Inc

8802 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Michael F.: "I have a high admiration for the Cerebral Palsy care center of Dallas. I was impressed by the compassion and attention that patients were given here by staff members. I have always had a deep compassion for individuals with cerebral palsy... (read more)

Christian Heights Adult Day And Health Care

3650 N Buckner Blvd,110a, Dallas, TX

We Care Adult Day Center

3200 S Lancaster Rd,Ste 511, Dallas, TX
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dallas area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of adult day care communities in the Dallas area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 adult day care communities in the Dallas area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.