Adult Day Care in North Charleston

7 Communities

Trucare Adult Day Center

9225 University Boulevard, Suite E-1A, North Charleston, SC
1 review
Mrs. Davis: "My husband utilizes this facility. I must say that they are top notch in the caring business. My husband has shown marked improvement in the area of mobility (reason for being there). They are well trained for emergencies and follow protocol. A family-like atmosphere. Husband was previously a loner - now looks forward to being at Trucare. I am very pleased! "

Midland Park Adult Day Care

2712 Midland Park Road, North Charleston, SC

Active Day Charleston

1954 Ashley River Road, Charleston, SC
1 review
Fami: "I Bridgette is writing ,On the be half of my cousin Ricky. We are happy to be apart of your family. I like that I can call and check on him at any time. When he come home he always seem so happy and if he is happy that make me happy. Thank you and your staff. "

Active Day Low Country

104 Spring Hall Drive, Goose Creek, SC
$$$$
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases. Our... (read more)

Aging Gracefully, Senior Care Services

4003 Ladson Road, Ladson, SC
$$$$
Mc&wife: " This is an adult day care service as well as an in home care. I can't comment on the in home care because I will still start tomorrow but I'm very satisfied with the adult day care service. My husband receives this service while I'm doing my respite care. The owner of this agency is a registered nurse so she is very knowledgeable with Dementia and Alzheimer's. The reason I chose this provider is because of the good reviews and ratings they got. Also, it's close to our home... (read more)

East Cooper Senior Day Care, L.L.C.

999-C Lake Hunter Circle, Mount Pleasant, SC

Reid House of Christian Service

165 St. Phillip Street, Charleston, SC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the North Charleston area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the North Charleston area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 adult day care communities in the North Charleston area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.