2 Adult Day Care Services in Georgetown County, SC

Active Day Georgetown, SC

2902 Highmarket Street, Georgetown, SC
Bran's mom: "My daughter has been going to this day care for about 15 years. I could not be happier with the care she receives. She is treated with respect and love. She has the opportunity to be independent while being apart of society. I greatly appr... (read more)
Get Pricing

Soteria Exclusive Adult Day Care

21A Professional Lane, Pawleys Island, SC
Soteria Exclusive Adult Day Care Center is committed to providing quality adult day care programs for persons 18 and older who do not require institutionalization, but still need physical, emotional and other support services to alleviate ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Georgetown County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Georgetown County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 adult day care communities in the Georgetown County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.