2 Adult Day Care Services in Florence, SC

Active Day Pee Dee

2120 Enterprise Drive, Florence, SC
Ivory826581: "Active Day was very welcoming, and it’s a clean facility. The population was diverse with a small comfortable setting. The person who assisted us was kind, personable, and knowledgeable. The dining area was clean. I think the activity room... (read more)
Get Pricing

New Generations Adult Day Center

2111 West Jody Road, Florence, SC
jre: "My Son has been attending the "Gary's Gang" program at New Generations for nearly 3 years. Since he is non-verbal, I pay close attention to his emotions and body language. He comes homes tired so I know he had an active day. He is ready... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Florence area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of adult day care communities in the Florence area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 adult day care communities in the Florence area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.