5 Adult Day Care Services in Charleston County, SC

Active Day Charleston

1954 Ashley River Road, Charleston, SC
Fami: "I Bridgette is writing ,On the be half of my cousin Ricky. We are happy to be apart of your family. I like that I can call and check on him at any time. When he come home he always seem so happy and if he is happy that make me happy. Thank... (read more)

Trucare Adult Day Center

9225 University Boulevard, Suite E-1A, North Charleston, SC
Mrs. Davis: "My husband utilizes this facility. I must say that they are top notch in the caring business. My husband has shown marked improvement in the area of mobility (reason for being there). They are well trained for emergencies and follow pro... (read more)
Get Pricing

East Cooper Senior Day Care, L.L.C.

999-C Lake Hunter Circle, Mount Pleasant, SC

Midland Park Adult Day Care

2712 Midland Park Road, North Charleston, SC

Reid House of Christian Service

165 St. Phillip Street, Charleston, SC
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Charleston County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Charleston County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 adult day care communities in the Charleston County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.