Adult Day Care in Norristown

536 George Street, Norristown, PA

Active Day Chestnut Hill

1200 East Mermaid Lane, Wyndmoor, PA
$$$$
Kathleen: "My visit experience with Active Day Chestnut Hill was great. They were very accommodating, friendly, outgoing, and nice. The place was good, clean, and had a lot of staff members. Physically, it seemed nice and I'm quite happy. They have a monthly calendar for the activities, which includes exercising, music, and a lot of stimulating things."

Active Day Broomall

1991 S. Sproul Rd, Suite 850, Broomall, PA
1 review
Larry109871650: "My mother-in-law goes to Senior Care of Broomall from 9:00 in the morning to 4:00 in the afternoon. It's a really good place. It's just like being in an assisted living situation, but they don't live there. She goes in the morning, she sits at the table, and they give them breakfast, and then they have some conversation to spark their memory, and they have a room for exercises. They have chairs, or they can stand or do whatever they want to do. They have another room for mov... (read more)

Active Day Overbrook

7536 Haverford Ave., Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases. Our... (read more)

Active Day Horsham

111 Gilbraltar Road, Horsham, PA

Abramson Center for Jewish Life

1425 Horsham Road, North Wales, PA

Adult Day Care Services

3 South State Road, Upper Darby, PA
$$$$
Anne-Claire: "Wow - Talk about impressive. I've been to three adult day cares over the past week. FINALLY, I think I've found the right one. I knew it the minute I walked in the door. The staff is amazing. They have a really tough job yet they seemed to really be enjoying themselves while entertaining and caring for their guests. The facility is nice, big and bright -- which is very important. The location is great and they offer transportation which is very helpful. Patty and Bon... (read more)

Main Line Adult Day Center

119 Radnor Street, Bryn Mawr, PA
$$$$
mlkhdh: "I volunteer here and truly love it! The owner is trustworthy and all of the clients are great fun. MLADC makes a safe environment for everyone. "

SarahCare of Great Valley

425 Technology Dr., Malvern, PA
1 review
Chersue1005: "The Adult Daycare provided a safe ,fun place for my Mom. There were field trips with a relative or friend who could come along, feedback, parties. I wish she could still attend. She did so much better in that environment rather a nurcing home. "

Inglis Day Program

2600 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Norristown area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 25 adult day care communities in the Norristown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.