Adult Day Care in Elwyn

111 Elwyn Road, Elwyn, PA

Active Day Broomall

1991 S. Sproul Rd, Suite 850, Broomall, PA
1 review
Larry109871650: "My mother-in-law goes to Senior Care of Broomall from 9:00 in the morning to 4:00 in the afternoon. It's a really good place. It's just like being in an assisted living situation, but they don't live there. She goes in the morning, she sits at the table, and they give them breakfast, and then they have some conversation to spark their memory, and they have a room for exercises. They have chairs, or they can stand or do whatever they want to do. They have another room for mov... (read more)

Active Day Crozer

One Medical Center Blvd., Chester, PA
1 review
Katie860868: "I got in late to Senior Care, so I didn’t see everything. They changed over to a new person, and he was there only 2 weeks. They were very flexible in the schedule, and they provide transportation to the facility. I thought the cost was reasonable. They even offered to go with me and do an assessment for me. "

Active Day Overbrook

7536 Haverford Ave., Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases. Our... (read more)

Active Day Clifton Heights

214 E. Baltimore Ave, Clifton Heights, PA

Adult Day Care Services

3 South State Road, Upper Darby, PA
$$$$
Anne-Claire: "Wow - Talk about impressive. I've been to three adult day cares over the past week. FINALLY, I think I've found the right one. I knew it the minute I walked in the door. The staff is amazing. They have a really tough job yet they seemed to really be enjoying themselves while entertaining and caring for their guests. The facility is nice, big and bright -- which is very important. The location is great and they offer transportation which is very helpful. Patty and Bon... (read more)

Children & Adult Disability & Educational Services

401 Rutgers Avenue, Swarthmore, PA

Rosehill School - Main

320 Llewelyn Road P.O. Box 298, Chester Heights, PA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Elwyn area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 adult day care communities in the Elwyn area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.