10 Adult Day Care Services in Delaware County, PA

Active Day Broomall

1991 S. Sproul Rd, Suite 850, Broomall, PA
Larry109871650: "My mother-in-law goes to Senior Care of Broomall from 9:00 in the morning to 4:00 in the afternoon. It's a really good place. It's just like being in an assisted living situation, but they don't live there. She goes in the morning, she sit... (read more)

Active Day Crozer

One Medical Center Blvd., Chester, PA
Katie860868: "I got in late to Senior Care, so I didn’t see everything. They changed over to a new person, and he was there only 2 weeks. They were very flexible in the schedule, and they provide transportation to the facility. I thought the cost was re... (read more)

Active Day Clifton Heights

214 E. Baltimore Ave, Clifton Heights, PA
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities... (read more)

Adult Day Care Services

3 South State Road, Upper Darby, PA
Anne-Claire: "Wow - Talk about impressive. I've been to three adult day cares over the past week. FINALLY, I think I've found the right one. I knew it the minute I walked in the door. The staff is amazing. They have a really tough job yet they seem... (read more)

Main Line Adult Day Center

119 Radnor Street, Bryn Mawr, PA
mlkhdh: "I volunteer here and truly love it! The owner is trustworthy and all of the clients are great fun. MLADC makes a safe environment for everyone. "

Inglis Day Program

2600 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia, PA

A Place Like Home

5610 Lancaster Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
caregiver2013: "My mother has gone to APLH for many years and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff there are great and are very observant. They note any little change in my mother and inform me immediately. There is always something going on at A... (read more)

Children & Adult Disability & Educational Services

401 Rutgers Avenue, Swarthmore, PA

Media Campus

111 Elwyn Road, Elwyn, PA

Rosehill School - Main

320 Llewelyn Road P.O. Box 298, Chester Heights, PA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Delaware County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of adult day care communities in the Delaware County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 adult day care communities in the Delaware County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.