Adult Day Care in Tulsa

4 Communities

Oasis Adult Day Services

5525 East 51st Street, Tulsa, OK
1 review
daughtercaregiver: "My mother was a participant of Oasis Adult Day Service for roughly three years. I found this place to be a very warm and friendly environment with a truly dedicated staff. I knew mom was getting the stimulation, socialization and the nutrition she needed while I was working. Knowing mom was being well taken care of eased my caregiver burdens and guilt! I always recommend this place to others. "

LIFE's Adult Day Services - Donald W. Reynolds Center

902 E Pine St, Tulsa, OK
$$$$
123456help: "So far, LIFE's Adult Day Services has been really good. They feed him several times a day and give him exercise. The staff all seems to be really caring. "

LIFE Senior Services, Inc.

5950 East 31st Street, Tulsa, OK

LIFE's Adult Day Services

5950 E 31st St, Tulsa, OK
$$$$
LIFE's Adult Day Services provides safe,friendly, daytime care and therapeutic activities for frail seniors and adults with disabilities, enabling family caregivers to work, attend to personal matters, or take a break without worry. Therapeutic activities Health monitoring and medication administration Freedom from social isolation Alzheimer's and dementia care Three levels of care at each secure site Cultural events and community outings Bathing and assistan... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tulsa area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of adult day care communities in the Tulsa area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 adult day care communities in the Tulsa area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.