Adult Day Care in Rogers County

1 Community

Rogers County Elder Day Care, Inc.

2680 North Highway 88, Claremore, OK
$$$$
Bob the Pilots Daughter : "This Day Care was an answered prayer for my Dad who had Alzheimer's the last 6yrs of his life he lived with my husband and I. I remember the 1st two weeks I took him he cried and cussed me out at the same time as I had to sneak out! I felt bad but being a parent and a former teacher of 20yrs I KNEW it was the best for us both. Just as with a young child starting school you don't ASK them your prepare them OUT of LOVE! BUT after 2weeks he absolutely LOVED the place and all th... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rogers County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Rogers County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 1 adult day care communities in the Rogers County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.