Adult Day Care in Oklahoma City

yr

Sommerset Neighborhood

1601 Southwest 119th Street, Oklahoma City, OK
$$$$
Sommerset Neighborhood is an assisted living facility located on the outskirts of Oklahoma City in Norman, Oklahoma. Family members appreciate that their loved ones are treated with dignity and respect by the well-trained, caring staff. The residents can decorate their rooms however they want, and they can enjoy doing puzzles and playing games in the game room or simply relax and read a book in the library. Visiting therapy dogs and live entertainment are also featured regula... (read more)

WovenLife

701 Northeast 13th Street, Oklahoma City, OK
$$$$
KsMom: "This center also takes a few younger adults who need daytime care. My daughter has attended since summer 2012 and thoroughly enjoys the intergenerational activities with both the seniors and regular visits from the preschoolers - it is a very natural, co-operative family atmosphere. The staff are wonderful: loving, hard working, funny, observant, calm - everything I needed for my daughter to be happy through the day. They have a secure outdoor area for tabletop gardening and... (read more)

Daily Living Center South

1681 Southwest 86th Street, Oklahoma City, OK
1 review
Caring105574950: "I have mom in the Daily Living Center during the week while I’m at work, and then I pick her up afterwards. I love the place. They do activities all day long; they feed them. They have social groups; they interact with other individuals. Mom is a lot happier; she sleeps better at night. The caregivers there are excellent; they’re very respectful of the people. If they had bathroom issues, they take them every 2 hours. They’re very discreet. I can’t say enough about the place... (read more)

Oklahoma Foundation for the Disabled, Inc.

8421 North Walker, Oklahoma City, OK
1 review
Kathryn-1: "After traumatic brain injury, the Foundation gave me my life back by providing daytime care for my daughter. Excellent program and staff"

Metropolitan Better Living Center

702 Northeast 37th Street, Oklahoma City, OK
1 review
mzt3037: "This is a very friendly, caring environment. Has a very family like style. The participants are very active throughout the day. They have many celebrations throughout the year. "

Daily Living Centers, Inc.

3000 N Rockwell Ave, Bethany, OK
1 review
Caring105574950: "Mom has been to the Daily Living Centers. I take her to the respite care on Saturday. You can drop off your loved ones there. They do activities with them. "

Dynasty Care Services

4337 SE 15th Street, Del City, OK
$$$$
Dynasty Care Services is a licensed nurse-owned and operated adult day center. We have a diverse staff with several years of caregiving experience. What is an adult day center? It is a non-residential facility which provides recreational and social outlets to the elderly or developmentally disabled. Adult day services means supervised health, social supportive, and recreational services in a structured daytime program which serves our clients who continue to live in thei... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Oklahoma City area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of adult day care communities in the Oklahoma City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 adult day care communities in the Oklahoma City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.