Adult Day Care in Louisville

2 Communities

Saint Joseph Care Center

2308 Reno Drive, Louisville, OH
$$$$
michelekinsey: "My mother n law has been coming to the day care for over a year now. The staff is outstanding. They are very caring and very helpful.. My mother n law had been to another adult day care and says this one is by far the best. "

SarahCare of Canton

200-202 Sixth Street NW, Canton, OH
$$$$
1 review
Lewistine: "Sarah Center has been a life saver for me and my mom since 1996. When I was working they were there for me to continue until I retired, and mom still goes everyday. They are very patient and loving to all of the people who attend. We love everyone there, and they continue to serve and love each day."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Louisville area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Louisville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 adult day care communities in the Louisville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.