Adult Day Care in Lebanon

3 Communities

Otterbein Lebanon

585 North State Route 741, Lebanon, OH
$$$$
Ellen580701: "Otterbein seemed well-organized with a genuine concern for the people and had a variety of activities that seemed well-planned. I think it's recommended by the Alzheimer's Association. They have adult residences for older people, but they also have adult day care and all of that is very attractive to me. They have a reputation for being well-run, they have an involved director and lots of activities. It was very good. I have a lot of trust in the Otterbein organization. They... (read more)

Active Day of Franklin

333 Conover Drive, Franklin, OH
1 review
Kathy P: "I have found that the people there are friendly, nice to my mother in law and helpful with problems. They are very patient and do a nice job taking care of her. "

Senior Independence Adult Day Centers

4418 Lewis Street, Middletown, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lebanon area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Lebanon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 adult day care communities in the Lebanon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.