4 Adult Day Care Services in Conover, NC

Adult Life Programs, Inc. - Conover Center

211 2nd Ave. Pl., N.E., PO Box 275, Conover, NC

Adult Life Programs Inc

1265A 21st Street NE, Hickory, NC
jaye spangler: "I am on my 3rd year as a volunteer there and would like to say I have never seen love for one another such as I do at ALP . Its so wonderful to know these people are cared for in such a way as they are . The staff gives the love and care i... (read more)

Adult Life Programs, Inc. - Maiden Site

3390 Shepherd Rd, Maiden, NC
Rahn: "My wife is with Adult Life Programs. They give her a couple of meals and they do Bingo once a week, watch TV, and do crafts. It was fairly affordable, so it’s convenient cost-wise. It's been a positive experience and it allows me some free... (read more)

PACE@Home

1915 Fairgrove Church Road SE,, Newton, NC
Marlene9: "They provide transportation at Pace@Home and they have activities for seniors, but I only go two days a week. In the mornings, they have yoga and music. In the afternoons, they have crafts and Bingo. Also, they have a doctor and a nurse th... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Conover area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 adult day care communities in the Conover area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.