5 Adult Day Care Services in Westchester County, NY

Wartburg

1 Wartburg Place, Mount Vernon, NY
Wartburg is located just off Hutchinson River Parkway, near Wilson Woods Park in Mount Vernon, New York. Family members of residents appreciate the compassion and friendliness of the staff at this pet-friendly facility. The common dining ro... (read more)

2013

My Second Home

95 Radio Circle, Mount Kisco, NY
Mitch K: "A great program and facility. My Mother has attended for approximately 10 years and my Dad attended before he became to ill to attend. The commitment of the staff is unbelievable, with strong personal relationships and affection shown to... (read more)

Bethel Adult Day Care

19 Narragansett Avenue, Ossining, NY
AnnetteContento: "I was reluctant to leave my elderly father at any nursing home or rehab facility because I never had an experience with these facilities and thought he would be unhappy and scared to be away from our family. But, dad needed the care that I... (read more)

Just Like Home

2269 Saw Mill River Road, Elmsford, NY

Wartburg Adult Day Health Services

Wartburg Place, Mount Vernon, NY
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Westchester County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of adult day care communities in the Westchester County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 adult day care communities in the Westchester County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.