8 Adult Day Care Services in Suffolk County, NY

The Bristal Assisted Living at East Northport

760 Larkfield Road, East Northport, NY
Jeanne27: "My mother went to the Bristal for day care, and it is very good there. It's a beautiful and gorgeous place. It is very well maintained and very clean as well. She has been very well taken care of there. Everybody was very helpful. They hav... (read more)

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

2210 Smithtown Avenue, Ronkonkoma, NY
Katie2003: "I can't say enough to praise Day Haven. The staff is warm, friendly and made my mom feel right at home from the moment she walked in. I really didn't want to place my mom in a facility so finding this place was a god send because there wa... (read more)

San Simeon by the Sound

61700 Route 48 , Greenport, NY
Frances I : "my sister and I feel fortunate to have our mother attend San Simeon Adult Day Care. Our mother suffers from a number of physical issues as well as dementia. Mother looks forward to "the senior center" EVERY DAY. She herself says she doe... (read more)

Away From Home Adult Day Care

1660 Route 112, Port Jefferson Station, NY
Get Pricing

Massapequa Center Rehabilitation & Nursing (formerly Broadlawn Manor)

101 Louden Ave., Amityville, NY

141 Rodeo Drive, Edgewood, NY

400 Sheep Pasture Road, Port Jefferson, NY

Huntington Senior Day Care

423 Park Avenue, Huntington, NY
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Suffolk County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of adult day care communities in the Suffolk County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 adult day care communities in the Suffolk County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.