Adult Day Care in Ronkonkoma

3 Communities

Day Haven Adult Day Services

2210 Smithtown Avenue, Ronkonkoma, NY
$$$$
Katie2003: "I can't say enough to praise Day Haven. The staff is warm, friendly and made my mom feel right at home from the moment she walked in. I really didn't want to place my mom in a facility so finding this place was a god send because there was no way I could take care of her by myself even though i'm retired. She has dementia and requires constant attention. She goes to this program 5 days a week and when she comes home i can tell she has had a good day. She is more alert then ... (read more)

Away From Home Adult Day Care

1660 Route 112, Port Jefferson Station, NY

Day Haven Adult Day Services

141 Rodeo Drive, Edgewood, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ronkonkoma area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Ronkonkoma area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 adult day care communities in the Ronkonkoma area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.