75 Adult Day Care Services in East Elmhurst, NY

Elmhurst Care Center Inc

100-17 23rd Avenue, East Elmhurst, NY

Active Day of Casa Manito

324 55th Street, West New York, NJ
DiGirls: "My mother is a patient at the center. She raves about the care that she receives. From the timely transportation to the medical advice and assistance with doctor appointments to the nutritious food to the fun social activities. The staff g... (read more)

AHS Caring Communities - Adult Day Care Center - Astoria

40-06 Astoria Blvd, Astoria, NY
Barbara Alexander: "My husband loves this daycare program! At his previous program, he almost never participated in activities but at this program he plays pool, dances, does craft projects and uses the computer room. He even tried bowling in spite of the fac... (read more)

Active Day of North Bergen

6201 Grand Avenue, North Bergen, NJ
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities... (read more)

Chapin Home for the Aging

165-01 Chapin Parkway, Jamaica, NY

Dry Harbor Nursing Home

61-35 Dry Harbor Road , Middle Village, NY
Get Pricing

Mi Casa Es Su Casa II, Inc.

6120 Buchanan Place, West New York, NJ
Maria Marrero: "I have my sister in-law going their, and she is doing very well after my brother pass away. Thank you for taking care of her. "

AdultCare Adult Day Care

1607 MANHATTAN AVENUE, Union City, NJ
R Solanki: " This day care center is the best for all community,In this center they provide all nationality food at lunch time. Like Indian, Arabic, Spanish with delicacies test, In morning they provide full breakfast, All staff Member are very ... (read more)

Bishop Henry B Hucles Episcopal Nursing Home Inc

835 Herkimer Street, Brooklyn, NY
Rosy197: "I liked Lucille Rose Adult Day Health Care Program when I visited there. The place was very secured. There was security personnel around and non-residents were not allowed to get in unless thoroughly inspected. I was not able to look at th... (read more)

Isabella Geriatric Center

525 Audubon Avenue, New York, NY
Isabella is a state of the art 705 bed skilled nursing facility offering differentiated levels of care provided in separate units. Our focus is to provide each individual the opportunity to lead an enjoyable and meaningful life. In additio... (read more)

Cabs Nursing Home Company

270 NOSTRAND AVENUE, Brooklyn, NY

Split Rock Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

3525 Baychester Avenue, Bronx, NY
Carly123: "The program provides a full day for my mother. They pick her up and drop her off. She enjoys the socializing with her peers and the activities and trips they attend on a daily basis. The staff is friendly and helpful I helping us navigate... (read more)

The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

120 West 106th Street, New York, NY
gingermarie: "My grandfather was a resident at this facility for over three months. I visited him on a daily basis and became very familiar with the services offered to residents, as well as the staff caring for the individuals. The nurses were extre... (read more)

Bainbridge Adult Day Health Care Center

3518 Bainbridge Avenue, Bronx, NY
ladyb321: "My Aunt and Uncle attended the Bainbridge Adult Day Health Care Center. They had a great time there and were looking forward to attend the 4 days a week they went there. My aunt passed away recently and we had to place my uncle in the Nurs... (read more)

Providence Rest Inc

3304 Waterbury Ave. , Bronx, NY
Are you looking for a safe, enriching day program for your loved one? For older adults who require services but remain in the community, we offer an alternative – our Adult Day Health Care program. In a warm and caring environment, our cli... (read more)

Regal Heights Adult Day Health Care Program

70-05 35th Avenue, Jackson Heights, NY
sing0001: "Regal Heights Adult Day Health Care Program is great, the staff is well trained and professional. My friend is currently attending the program, they are well trained in Alzheimer and Dementia. I would recommend this program to anyone. The ... (read more)

Amsterdam Adult Day Health Care Program

1060 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY
estherissima: "I am a registrant in the Adult Day Care Program. We spend most of our days in a basement dining room. The day program consists mostly of cutting out pieces of construction paper or gluing together wooden sticks and the like. Once a week th... (read more)

Hillside Manor Adult Day Health Center

188-11 Hillside Avenue, Jamaica, NY
ttpegz53: "will like to transfer mom to an alzheimer's care facility or probably in-home care. need advise. "

Raul Del Valle Adult Day Health Care

900 Intervale Avenue, Bronx, NY

Beth Abraham Adult Day Health Center

612 Allerton Avenue, Bronx, NY
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the East Elmhurst area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 75 adult day care communities in the East Elmhurst area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.