33 Adult Day Care Services in Tenafly, NJ

Kaplen JCC on the Palisades - Taub Campus

411 East Clinton Ave, Tenafly, NJ
This social day care program meets 6 days a week and is designed to meet the special needs of older adults who are living with Alzheimer's disease and related forms of dementia. Our mission is to enhance the daily lives of our participants ... (read more)

Wartburg

1 Wartburg Place, Mount Vernon, NY
Wartburg is located just off Hutchinson River Parkway, near Wilson Woods Park in Mount Vernon, New York. Family members of residents appreciate the compassion and friendliness of the staff at this pet-friendly facility. The common dining ro... (read more)

2013

Gallen Adult Day Health Care Center

10 Link Drive, Rockleigh, NJ
Anna Larson: "This is a wonderful and caring place. Would recommend to anyone with a loved one who cannot be left alone. The Gallen Adult Day Health Care Center is professional and reliable. "

Holy Name Hospital

718 TEANECK ROAD, Teaneck, NJ
BrendaG1107: "Really great hospital, the staff was very attentive and made sure I settled in okay. The doctors knew exactly what they were doing. My surgery went smoothly and I recovered fast. I was happy I came to Holy Name for my Surgery! Thank you fo... (read more)

Isabella Geriatric Center

525 Audubon Avenue, New York, NY
Isabella is a state of the art 705 bed skilled nursing facility offering differentiated levels of care provided in separate units. Our focus is to provide each individual the opportunity to lead an enjoyable and meaningful life. In additio... (read more)

Chateau At Rochelle Park, The

96 Parkway, Rochelle Park, NJ

Split Rock Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

3525 Baychester Avenue, Bronx, NY
Carly123: "The program provides a full day for my mother. They pick her up and drop her off. She enjoys the socializing with her peers and the activities and trips they attend on a daily basis. The staff is friendly and helpful I helping us navigate... (read more)

The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

120 West 106th Street, New York, NY
gingermarie: "My grandfather was a resident at this facility for over three months. I visited him on a daily basis and became very familiar with the services offered to residents, as well as the staff caring for the individuals. The nurses were extre... (read more)

Bainbridge Adult Day Health Care Center

3518 Bainbridge Avenue, Bronx, NY
ladyb321: "My Aunt and Uncle attended the Bainbridge Adult Day Health Care Center. They had a great time there and were looking forward to attend the 4 days a week they went there. My aunt passed away recently and we had to place my uncle in the Nurs... (read more)

Amsterdam Adult Day Health Care Program

1060 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY
estherissima: "I am a registrant in the Adult Day Care Program. We spend most of our days in a basement dining room. The day program consists mostly of cutting out pieces of construction paper or gluing together wooden sticks and the like. Once a week th... (read more)

Raul Del Valle Adult Day Health Care

900 Intervale Avenue, Bronx, NY

Bergen Regional Medical Center

230 E Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ
Caring1951: "Bergen Regional staff was very, very kind. The coordinator, Maribel, was very, very polite. We didn't have any problems or any issues. However, I wouldn't recommend them for respite care. Maybe for a long-term care, but not for respite car... (read more)

Broadway Adult Day Care

24-20 BROADWAY, Fair Lawn, NJ
chucknellie: "Continually improving, staff pretty stable, outings and activities are posted and are varied. "

Beth Abraham Adult Day Health Center

612 Allerton Avenue, Bronx, NY

Golden Years Adult Day Care Center

22-08 ROUTE 208, Fair Lawn, NJ
Kkkokk: "Very clean .friendly staff and very attentive. Food so much variety !!! Every day I'm looking forward to come ! My day starts with exercise ! "

Sunshine Adult Day Health Care Center

16 N. WASHINGTON AVENUE, Bergenfield, NJ
adult: "This facility is dirty, over crowded, and unsafe. Seniors sit all day at long tables. Too many seniors with no activities or oversight. Horrible. Should be closed down. "

Aging in America Adult Day Program

1500 Pelham Parkway South, Bronx, NY
Get Pricing

ARC XVI Fort Washington, Inc.

4111 Broadway, New York, NY

Bay Park Adult Day Health Services

801 Co-op City Boulevard, Bronx, NY

RiverSpring Care Management

5901 Palisade Avenue, Riverdale, NY
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tenafly area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 33 adult day care communities in the Tenafly area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.