46 Adult Day Care Services in Teaneck, NJ

Holy Name Hospital

718 TEANECK ROAD, Teaneck, NJ
BrendaG1107: "Really great hospital, the staff was very attentive and made sure I settled in okay. The doctors knew exactly what they were doing. My surgery went smoothly and I recovered fast. I was happy I came to Holy Name for my Surgery! Thank you fo... (read more)

Spectrum Adult Day Health Care Program

1200 RIVER ROAD, Teaneck, NJ

Active Day of Casa Manito

324 55th Street, West New York, NJ
DiGirls: "My mother is a patient at the center. She raves about the care that she receives. From the timely transportation to the medical advice and assistance with doctor appointments to the nutritious food to the fun social activities. The staff g... (read more)

Active Day of North Bergen

6201 Grand Avenue, North Bergen, NJ
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities... (read more)

Daughters Of Miriam Center

155 HAZEL STREET, Clifton, NJ

Gallen Adult Day Health Care Center

10 Link Drive, Rockleigh, NJ
Anna Larson: "This is a wonderful and caring place. Would recommend to anyone with a loved one who cannot be left alone. The Gallen Adult Day Health Care Center is professional and reliable. "
Get Pricing

Mi Casa Es Su Casa II, Inc.

6120 Buchanan Place, West New York, NJ
Maria Marrero: "I have my sister in-law going their, and she is doing very well after my brother pass away. Thank you for taking care of her. "

Isabella Geriatric Center

525 Audubon Avenue, New York, NY
Isabella is a state of the art 705 bed skilled nursing facility offering differentiated levels of care provided in separate units. Our focus is to provide each individual the opportunity to lead an enjoyable and meaningful life. In additio... (read more)

Chateau At Rochelle Park, The

96 Parkway, Rochelle Park, NJ

Buckingham Adult Medical Day Care Center, LLC

316 NORTH 6TH STREET, Prospect Park, NJ
Circlem: "Very nice daycare center with a lot of services and activities. The staff is great and the owner really cares about this place. To the person who only visited and said there was lot of sitting, ask to see their calendar. They have outings ... (read more)

The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

120 West 106th Street, New York, NY
gingermarie: "My grandfather was a resident at this facility for over three months. I visited him on a daily basis and became very familiar with the services offered to residents, as well as the staff caring for the individuals. The nurses were extre... (read more)

Bainbridge Adult Day Health Care Center

3518 Bainbridge Avenue, Bronx, NY
ladyb321: "My Aunt and Uncle attended the Bainbridge Adult Day Health Care Center. They had a great time there and were looking forward to attend the 4 days a week they went there. My aunt passed away recently and we had to place my uncle in the Nurs... (read more)

Amsterdam Adult Day Health Care Program

1060 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY
estherissima: "I am a registrant in the Adult Day Care Program. We spend most of our days in a basement dining room. The day program consists mostly of cutting out pieces of construction paper or gluing together wooden sticks and the like. Once a week th... (read more)

Raul Del Valle Adult Day Health Care

900 Intervale Avenue, Bronx, NY

Bergen Regional Medical Center

230 E Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ
Caring1951: "Bergen Regional staff was very, very kind. The coordinator, Maribel, was very, very polite. We didn't have any problems or any issues. However, I wouldn't recommend them for respite care. Maybe for a long-term care, but not for respite car... (read more)

Broadway Adult Day Care

24-20 BROADWAY, Fair Lawn, NJ
chucknellie: "Continually improving, staff pretty stable, outings and activities are posted and are varied. "

Beth Abraham Adult Day Health Center

612 Allerton Avenue, Bronx, NY

Golden Years Adult Day Care Center

22-08 ROUTE 208, Fair Lawn, NJ
Kkkokk: "Very clean .friendly staff and very attentive. Food so much variety !!! Every day I'm looking forward to come ! My day starts with exercise ! "

Sunshine Adult Day Health Care Center

16 N. WASHINGTON AVENUE, Bergenfield, NJ
adult: "This facility is dirty, over crowded, and unsafe. Seniors sit all day at long tables. Too many seniors with no activities or oversight. Horrible. Should be closed down. "

A Plus Adult Medical Day Care Center LLC

575 East 18th Street, Paterson, NJ
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Teaneck area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Teaneck area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 46 adult day care communities in the Teaneck area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.