Adult Day Care in Somers Point

5 Communities

Golden Heart Adult Day Health Services

101 Shore Rd., Somers Point, NJ
$$$$
catlover54: "we love going to the Golden Heart Adult Day Care,the people that work there are the best,they are very kind and friendly and they are very understanding to all there client,,So i would tell people to please visited Golden Heart and see how it is a great place to go too "

Active Day Galloway

76 W Jimmie Leeds Rd, West Park Ctr, #505, Absecon, NJ
$$$$
Finn7: "My husband is enrolled at the Senior Care Galloway facility. He suffers from dementia/Alzheimer's. I am very pleased with their care & concern for their patients. They are very kind, knowledgeable and interested in the welfare of their patients. My husband waits in the morning to be picked up by his driver and enjoys going to the facility. It gives him a purpose whereby he would be very bored at home and just pacing. I would recommend this facility to anyone who asked me... (read more)

Active Day Cape May Courthouse

211 South Main Street, Cape May Court House, NJ
$$$$
kim demarchi: "My family and I would like to thank the staff at Senior Care for their professional and personal service for our sister's care. All of your staff Rachael, Carissa and Mary are wonderful! So kind and patient and understanding. Your facility should be used as a model for all care centers. Meals and transportation to and from the center are provided which is so helpful to us. We have seen a great improvement in my sisters social and mental development. Thank you so much!"

Atlantic Adult Day Healthcare

331 TILTON ROAD, Northfield, NJ
$$$$
nothavingit 101: "Its was pooring raining and the driver left my grandmom in the pooring rain freezing when i found her she was soak and thanking me that i founs her i made her food and coffee and gave her dry clothes i do not like this one bit "

Caring Place Medical Day Center

407 W. DELILAH ROAD, Pleasantville, NJ
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Somers Point area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of adult day care communities in the Somers Point area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 adult day care communities in the Somers Point area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.