Adult Day Care in Fair Lawn

24 Communities

Broadway Adult Day Care

24-20 BROADWAY, Fair Lawn, NJ
1 review
chucknellie: "Continually improving, staff pretty stable, outings and activities are posted and are varied. "

Golden Years Adult Day Care Center

22-08 ROUTE 208, Fair Lawn, NJ
$$$$
Kkkokk: "Very clean .friendly staff and very attentive. Food so much variety !!! Every day I'm looking forward to come ! My day starts with exercise ! "

Daughters Of Miriam Center

155 HAZEL STREET, Clifton, NJ

Holy Name Hospital

718 TEANECK ROAD, Teaneck, NJ
1 review
BrendaG1107: "Really great hospital, the staff was very attentive and made sure I settled in okay. The doctors knew exactly what they were doing. My surgery went smoothly and I recovered fast. I was happy I came to Holy Name for my Surgery! Thank you for everything "

Chateau At Rochelle Park, The

96 Parkway, Rochelle Park, NJ

Buckingham Adult Medical Day Care Center, LLC

316 NORTH 6TH STREET, Prospect Park, NJ
$$$$
Circlem: "Very nice daycare center with a lot of services and activities. The staff is great and the owner really cares about this place. To the person who only visited and said there was lot of sitting, ask to see their calendar. They have outings and shopping trips every day with a lot of people going out on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So if you went on a day when everyone has already left, then it might look to you like "there isn't much going on." Even then, there's classes, crafting,... (read more)

Christian Health Care Center

301 Sicomac Ave, Wyckoff, NJ

Bergen Regional Medical Center

230 E Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ
1 review
Caring1951: "Bergen Regional staff was very, very kind. The coordinator, Maribel, was very, very polite. We didn't have any problems or any issues. However, I wouldn't recommend them for respite care. Maybe for a long-term care, but not for respite care. This was more of a hospitalization facility. "

Sunshine Adult Day Health Care Center

16 N. WASHINGTON AVENUE, Bergenfield, NJ
$$$$
adult: "This facility is dirty, over crowded, and unsafe. Seniors sit all day at long tables. Too many seniors with no activities or oversight. Horrible. Should be closed down. "

A Plus Adult Medical Day Care Center LLC

575 East 18th Street, Paterson, NJ
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fair Lawn area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of adult day care communities in the Fair Lawn area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 24 adult day care communities in the Fair Lawn area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.