Adult Day Care in Cliffside Park

596 ANDERSON AVENUE SUITE 110, Cliffside Park, NJ

Active Day of Casa Manito

324 55th Street, West New York, NJ
$$$$
DiGirls: "My mother is a patient at the center. She raves about the care that she receives. From the timely transportation to the medical advice and assistance with doctor appointments to the nutritious food to the fun social activities. The staff goes above and beyond with their guidance and help when she is not feeling well. Making calls for her when there is a language barrier or when she requires assistance getting doctor appointments. The center affords her the opportunity to soc... (read more)

AHS Caring Communities - Adult Day Care Center - Astoria

40-06 Astoria Blvd, Astoria, NY
1 review
Barbara Alexander: "My husband loves this daycare program! At his previous program, he almost never participated in activities but at this program he plays pool, dances, does craft projects and uses the computer room. He even tried bowling in spite of the fact that he has difficulty walking. It is a very professionally ran program with caring, friendly staff. "

Active Day of North Bergen

6201 Grand Avenue, North Bergen, NJ
$$$$
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases. Our... (read more)

Dry Harbor Nursing Home

61-35 Dry Harbor Road , Middle Village, NY
$$$$

Mi Casa Es Su Casa II, Inc.

6120 Buchanan Place, West New York, NJ
$$$$
Maria Marrero: "I have my sister in-law going their, and she is doing very well after my brother pass away. Thank you for taking care of her. "

AdultCare Adult Day Care

1607 MANHATTAN AVENUE, Union City, NJ
1 review
R Solanki: " This day care center is the best for all community,In this center they provide all nationality food at lunch time. Like Indian, Arabic, Spanish with delicacies test, In morning they provide full breakfast, All staff Member are very friendly, there Hospitality is very best then other. Staff member are personally taking care of the aged person, And daily activity on time,Three time in week they take out for shopping, Church and temple, In short this is best Medical ... (read more)

Holy Name Hospital

718 TEANECK ROAD, Teaneck, NJ
1 review
BrendaG1107: "Really great hospital, the staff was very attentive and made sure I settled in okay. The doctors knew exactly what they were doing. My surgery went smoothly and I recovered fast. I was happy I came to Holy Name for my Surgery! Thank you for everything "

Isabella Geriatric Center

525 Audubon Avenue, New York, NY
$$$$
Isabella is a state of the art 705 bed skilled nursing facility offering differentiated levels of care provided in separate units. Our focus is to provide each individual the opportunity to lead an enjoyable and meaningful life. In addition to 24-hour medical and nursing care, we offer a wide assortment of recreational, social and spiritual activities throughout our facilities. Arts and crafts, games, movies, and parties are just some of what you'll find on campus: we also ... (read more)

Chateau At Rochelle Park, The

96 Parkway, Rochelle Park, NJ
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cliffside Park area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 56 adult day care communities in the Cliffside Park area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.