Adult Day Care in Clementon

9 Communities

Active Day Laurel Springs

1361 Chews Landing Road, Clementon, NJ
$$$$
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases. Our... (read more)

Active Day Washington Township

123 Egg Harbor Rd, Bldg 700, Sewell, NJ
$$$$
djb41: "I was an alcoholic for almost 60 years. I quit drinking the day after Christmas of 2017. I have been attending this center since. God as my witness, i could have never done it without the support from my new addition of friends. The workers and the members are great individuals. It doesn't matter what their DXs are; Alzheimer's, developmentally delayed, stroke survivors, etc IT IS a group of genuine folks. I'm not sure what I would do with out the daily entertainment, games... (read more)

Active Day Marlton

556A Lippincott Dr, Bldg B, Marlton, NJ
1 review
corso: "Communication from the staff to the families is terrible. We are never provided updates regarding our loved one who has dementia. We are never informed of policy changes, such as we can no longer enter the building from the main entrance, we must use the side entrance. Or that we must sign in a family member. This type of information should be mailed to the families so they are aware of changes. There are many times that the RN is late in the morning, thus preventing us from... (read more)

Confident Day Care, Inc.

53 HADDONFIELD ROAD, SUITE 312, Cherry Hill, NJ
1 review
jazzy17: "This adult day care center is far from professional compared to any other center i have visited. the employees are a rude and don't care about anything that goes on around them. I guess it's the training given from their higher ups, and unfortunately it shows as soon as you walk in. supervisors are disrespectful to employees and argue on front of clients and family memebers. So unorthodox. "

Communicare Adult Day Health Center

309 FRIES MILL ROAD, Sewell, NJ

Confident Adult Day Care

53 Haddonfield Rd. Suite 312 , Cherry Hill, NJ
$$$$
Confident Day Care Adult Health Center is a medical day care for adults with physical disabilities that need assistance or supervision throughout the day. CDC provides door-to-door transportation for all participants. Hours of attendance are 9am to 2pm and/or 2pm to 7pm. A typical day at the center includes nursing care, coordination of all services in and out of the facility, 2 hot meals catered from a variety of culturally appropriate restaurants, trips to stores, museu... (read more)

Evergreen Court Adult Day Services

551 N EVERGREEN AVENUE, Woodbury, NJ

Generations Plus

7905 BROWNING ROAD - COOPER CENTER, Pennsauken, NJ
$$$$

Golden Age Excell, L.L.C.

14000 SAGEMORE DRIVE, Marlton, NJ
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clementon area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 adult day care communities in the Clementon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.