15 Adult Day Care Services in Bergen County, NJ

Gallen Adult Day Health Care Center

10 Link Drive, Rockleigh, NJ
Anna Larson: "This is a wonderful and caring place. Would recommend to anyone with a loved one who cannot be left alone. The Gallen Adult Day Health Care Center is professional and reliable. "

Holy Name Hospital

718 TEANECK ROAD, Teaneck, NJ
BrendaG1107: "Really great hospital, the staff was very attentive and made sure I settled in okay. The doctors knew exactly what they were doing. My surgery went smoothly and I recovered fast. I was happy I came to Holy Name for my Surgery! Thank you fo... (read more)

Chateau At Rochelle Park, The

96 Parkway, Rochelle Park, NJ

Christian Health Care Center

301 Sicomac Ave, Wyckoff, NJ

Bergen Regional Medical Center

230 E Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ
Caring1951: "Bergen Regional staff was very, very kind. The coordinator, Maribel, was very, very polite. We didn't have any problems or any issues. However, I wouldn't recommend them for respite care. Maybe for a long-term care, but not for respite car... (read more)

Broadway Adult Day Care

24-20 BROADWAY, Fair Lawn, NJ
chucknellie: "Continually improving, staff pretty stable, outings and activities are posted and are varied. "

Golden Years Adult Day Care Center

22-08 ROUTE 208, Fair Lawn, NJ
Kkkokk: "Very clean .friendly staff and very attentive. Food so much variety !!! Every day I'm looking forward to come ! My day starts with exercise ! "

Sunshine Adult Day Health Care Center

16 N. WASHINGTON AVENUE, Bergenfield, NJ
adult: "This facility is dirty, over crowded, and unsafe. Seniors sit all day at long tables. Too many seniors with no activities or oversight. Horrible. Should be closed down. "

Good Shepherd Adult Medical Day Care

Spectrum Adult Day Health Care Program

1200 RIVER ROAD, Teaneck, NJ

Kaplen JCC on the Palisades - Taub Campus

411 East Clinton Ave, Tenafly, NJ
This social day care program meets 6 days a week and is designed to meet the special needs of older adults who are living with Alzheimer's disease and related forms of dementia. Our mission is to enhance the daily lives of our participants ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bergen County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of adult day care communities in the Bergen County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 adult day care communities in the Bergen County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.