6 Adult Day Care Services in Rockingham County, NH

Salemhaven

23 Geremonty Drive, Salem, NH
pamlheureux: "I have an Adult brother who is handicapped and he goes to Silverthorne twice a week. I like the fact that there is structure and socialization for him as well as meals and nursing care provided. They do "field trips" also which he loves.... (read more)

Seaside Elderly Day Out Center

441 Rear Lafayette Road , Hampton, NH
Bunny Girl: "Seaside Elderly Day Out Center is the best thing that ever happened to our family. The providers are truely caring and very personable. Since I live in NC and trying to manage my mother's care from here, they have made it so much easier t... (read more)

Inn At Deerfield

46 Ridge Road, Deerfield, NH
Carolyn91186150: "I visited the Inn, and it was more staffed like a hospital. It was a very clean and nice place. Everybody was friendly, and I got to talk to some of the staff. It was a little far from us. I wasn’t too crazy about the residents having to w... (read more)

Here On Earth

9 Crosby Ln, Londonderry, NH
anonymous1234: "Here on Earth is an adult day care facility operating from 9-3 lcoated in the personal home of the owner and her husband. It is a colonial with a beautiful, large yard. The inside of the home is lovely, too. It's spacious and homey. It loo... (read more)

Vintage Grace

12 Peabody Road, Derry, NH
anonymous1234: "Upon arrival, it was a hot day and staff and residents alike were outside smoking at the entrance--not a pretty site. The facility did not look dirty at all but looked cramped and old. They offer both an assisted living component as well a... (read more)

Home Helpers of Londonderry

172 Rockingham Road, Londonderry, NH
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rockingham County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of adult day care communities in the Rockingham County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 adult day care communities in the Rockingham County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.