Adult Day Care in Jackson County

15 Communities

The Carousel Adult Day Center

7219 E. 17th St., Kansas City, MO
$$$$
eroe11: "I operated an adult residential facility for several years. I visited the Carousel out of interest in reviewing respite and other program services. I was very impressed with the layout of the facility and the depth of services. I found the staff motivated, knowledgeable and caring. The program has expanded since my last visit years ago. I would highly recommend the facility to clients in need of expert care. "

Seasons Day Services

15600 Woods Chapel Rd, Kansas City, MO
$$$$
Richard38: "We have been very fortunate to find Seasons Care Center for my mom. We've been with them since a month and a half now. They took care of my mom during the day while we are at work and then we bring her home in the evenings. We are hoping to keep her with the family for as long as we can. .At this point, we are extremely satisfied with them. It took us a while to locate them because they are not very well advertised, but it got good excellent reviews online. The facility is r... (read more)

Hope Health Adult Day Care

7447 Holmes Road, Kansas City, MO
1 review
Robby 1: "The staff at Hope Health Day Care was very nice and attentive. It was a nice, big facility. They have good activities for the residents. They have musical bands that would come in. They would even go out on Saturday field trips or to shows or dinner. "

Adult Day Care Health Center of Greater Kansas City

10500 Grandview Rd, Kansas City, MO

Affinity Adult Day Care

8540 Blue Ridge Blvd, Kansas City, MO
$$$$
Affinity Day Services provides a safe, comfortable, social and friendly environment for seniors and adults with physical, mental and cognitive disabilities who need help or support during the day and evening. The program works to maintain its participants' independence through a variety of both individual and group activities.

Birdella Jackson Adult Day Care

808 S 15th, Blue Springs, MO

Just Schooling Adult Day Health Care

4918 Swope Pkwy, Kansas City, MO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of adult day care communities in the Jackson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 adult day care communities in the Jackson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.