Adult Day Care in Fenton

31 Communities

Serenity Adult Day Center

1525 Bowles Ave, Fenton, MO
$$$$
Leah Lee: "This place is wonderful - My mother loves going here and the staff is very friendly and caring. She goes a couple of days a week while I go to work and I know she is safe and well cared for. "

Cambridge Adult Day Center Walton

2075 Walton Road, Overland, MO

Cardinal Ritter Senior Services Adult Day Care

7663 Watson Rd, Saint Louis, MO
$$$$
Debbie507278: "My mother goes to Cardinal Ritter twice a week. It is close to home, and it is the one we can afford. Our relative has only been there 4 times, and she really likes it. She does the activities, and that's what she likes about it. They play games, and they make her do exercise, but she does not realize she is exercising. The staff is very informative. When you go in, you have to sign them in, and you can't take them out unless they know who you are. They have to have the name... (read more)

Family Partners

12880 Manchester Road, Saint Louis, MO
1 review
magdelan: "Great place. Couldn't ask for anything better. The support is unbeilable... "

The Adult Day Center (ADC) at the J

2 Millstone Campus Drive, Saint Louis, MO
1 review
levandvera: "this facility is wonderful. they pick up and take home the people, serve breakfast and lunch and have so much to do for the attendees to keep them busy and learning. "

Southside Wellness Center Inc

3017ParkAve, Saint Louis, MO
1 review
saint: "Much; care love there ; treated with dignity :: concern love this place "

St Elizabeth Adult Day Care Center

3401 Arsenal, Saint Louis, MO
1 review
Caring King: "We have been using St. Elizabeth Adult Day Care for my dad for almost a year now. I have no complaints with their care. It is convenient for me especially when I'm in school right now. The staff there is okay. They also have a quite few activities there. "

St Elizabeth East ADC Center

3683 East Cook Avenue, Saint Louis, MO
1 review
Jill Loftin: "Saint Elizabeth Daycare provided excellent, professional, responsible care for my brother. They are a true blessing, you won’t be disappointed. I highly recommend bringing your love one to this facility"

Yogi Adult Day Care

4365 Chippewa Street, St. Louis, MO
1 review
jeniffer5: "My family has had 2 loved ones go to Yogi Adult Day Care, every day, and they each have always had a wonderful experience. Its a beautiful facility, one of the only Adult Day Cares in St. Louis Metro that also has "green space", i.e. a nice tree covered, grass space with picnic tables, in a secured fence. They have an excellent staff, with great Activities, Food, therapy programs, and field trips. Medical/Nurse assistance is always first class with very good care plans, ... (read more)

SarahCare of Webster Groves

524 S. Elm Ave., Webster Groves, MO
1 review
Carol35: "Everything was great with Sarahcare of Webster Groves. I had their day-care service for one of my parents. I would recommend them to others. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fenton area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of adult day care communities in the Fenton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 31 adult day care communities in the Fenton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.