Adult Day Care in Jackson

8 Communities

Baptist Adult Day Health Serv N. Jackson

6250 Old Canton Road, Suite 140, Jackson, MS
1 review
Randy: "We liked Baptist Adult Day Health Serv N. Jackson. It was very good and the staff was very caring. We used them for one month until we moved my sister to a memory care. She enjoyed it. They had games, exercise, singing, and religious service every morning. It was wonderful."

Admiral Retirement Center

905 N State St, Jackson, MS
1 review
WsMal: "I have seen what several assisted living experiences are like and I must admit that Admiral Retirement Center is one of the best programs in Jackson. My grandmother is a current resident here, and I have never fully trusted one of these programs until now. She is definitely happier and seems to actually be improving to some extent. All of the staff is nice, even employees in non-clinical jobs. The facility is kept in immaculate condition and well stocked. I also love ho... (read more)

Heart2Heart Adult Daycare Center

P.O. Box 5454 Mangum Drive, Jackson, MS

Baptist Adult Day Health Serv Clinton

652 Highway 80 West, Clinton, MS
$$$$
jmkyles: "My name is Flora G. and I am writing this review for my mother, Jessie M. K., who is a participant at your daycare. We have been pleased with the service received thus far. My mother was diagnosed with dementia several years ago and has difficulty with some short term memory and may not remember all activities but for the most part she enjoys herself at the center. The daycare has been very beneficial for us because it gives my mother a chance to participate in activities ou... (read more)

Roiness Senior Day Retreat

23 Crossgates Dr., Brandon, MS
$$$$
roxiesmiley2: "I've always enjoyed visiting the staff and participants of Roiness. The atmosphere is very uplifting and supportive, to even a guest or visitor.The great walls just seem to echo love and patience. The positive and encouraging words, smiles, and prayers are So genuine. I, hope you and your loved one takes a tour and make your own opinion of the Senior Day Retreat. I think you will be impressed by the forward thinking approach and the fellowship enjoyed amongst everyone from s... (read more)

Plain View Assisted Living

214 Spell Drive, Richland, MS
$$$$
Residents and loved ones give positive reviews to Plain View Assisted Living because it's a brand new facility and the staff and owners are very friendly and professional. Family members have touted this senior living facility as an answer to prayers and enjoy the fact that the rooms are large, clean and neat. This facility is located in the city of Richland in northern Mississippi. Residents can create arts and crafts, play board games, join in with singing groups or play bi... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Jackson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 adult day care communities in the Jackson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.