12 Adult Day Care Services in Plymouth, MN

Seniors Choice at Home

9909 South Shore Dr. #1A, Plymouth, MN

Active Day at Millennium

10937 Bren Road East, Minnetonka, MN
Mira Udodovsky: "This is a great place to come and spend quality time with people. I'm treated very well here. I would recommend it to anyone. "

Active Day of Edina

5656 Lincoln , Edina, MN
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities... (read more)

Augustana Open Circle Senior Day Center

34 10th Ave S, Hopkins, MN
Long timer : "It's a wonderfull place for your parents to go They have so much to do do that before they know it time to go home I had many years since my three parents participated there and they had a ball socializing with people there age after ... (read more)

HEALTH CENTER

3737 Bryant Ave S, Minneapolis, MN

Catholic Eldercare on Main

817 Main Street NE, Minneapolis, MN
Rodney1: "The food and staff of Catholic Eldercare are very good. It fits my mother-in-law to a t. The facility is wonderful. "

Ebenezer Care Center

6701 Country Club Drive, Golden Valley, MN

Volunteers of America MN Southwest DayElders

3612 Bryant Ave S, Minneapolis, MN
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Plymouth area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 adult day care communities in the Plymouth area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.