Adult Day Care in Minnetonka

13 Communities

Active Day at Millennium

10937 Bren Road East, Minnetonka, MN
1 review
Mira Udodovsky: "This is a great place to come and spend quality time with people. I'm treated very well here. I would recommend it to anyone. "

Active Day of Edina

5656 Lincoln , Edina, MN
$$$$
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases.Our s... (read more)

Augustana Open Circle Senior Day Center

34 10th Ave S, Hopkins, MN
1 review
Long timer : "It's a wonderfull place for your parents to go They have so much to do do that before they know it time to go home I had many years since my three parents participated there and they had a ball socializing with people there age after my mom didn't go any more she keep asking when her day was that she went Staff care for them as they are there parents they do many fun outing All I can say check them out and you'll see "

Mount Olivet Day Services

5601 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN
1 review
Grandma Barbara: "My husband has advanced Parkinson's and has been attending Mt Olivet Day Services for ten years. The facility is clean, cheerful and spacious. The staff is wonderful and their turnover very low. Field trips, fun activities that provide physical and mental stimulation, guest speakers and entertainers, excellent meals and bathing are provided. The staff takes special care to communicate with the families of participants and to provide for the participants' special needs. ... (read more)

HEALTH CENTER

3915 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN

Seniors Choice at Home

9909 South Shore Dr. #1A, Plymouth, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Minnetonka area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Minnetonka area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 adult day care communities in the Minnetonka area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.