Adult Day Care in Westland

5 Communities

Blessed Dayz Adult Day Program

35744 Ford Rd, Westland, MI
$$$$
msjohnson: "WENT TO VISIT THIS DAY PROGRAM AND THE STAFF WAS ENGAGED WITH THE CLIENTS. SEEMS TO BE A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE. THE STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND GREETED ME RIGHT AWAY. I WILL BE ENROLLING MY SISTER THIS WEEK."

Open Arms Adult Day Program

28032 warren, Westland, MI

Wayne Co Office On Aging

30712 Michigan Ave. Kay Beard Bldg., Westland, MI

Amy's Place

41346 Llorac Lane, Northville, MI
$$$$
Live and Learn: "The care was very good for the almost two months my mom resided there. The financial arrangement was not clearly spelled out with a contract and I was a bit surprised that there was no refund for care not received after the passing of my mom. When I questioned the provider they responded that I was lucky that they had put up with my mom's behavior. Until questioning about a refund I was continually told everything was OK and it was the nature and progression of the diseas... (read more)

Angel Gardens Assisted Living

38910 Six Mile Rd., Livonia, MI
$$$$
Angel Gardens Assisted Living in Livonia, Michigan, is located near I-275, several restaurants and only a few minutes from beautiful Maybury State Park. Visitors and residents give the community favorable reviews for its appetizing meals and snacks, cleanliness and the numerous social activities, like gardening therapy, cooking classes, religious services and daily walks. Guests also commend the community for its friendly staff and medication management. Some of the amenities... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Westland area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Westland area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 adult day care communities in the Westland area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.