Adult Day Care in Rochester

8 Communities

Older Persons' Commission

650 Letica Drive, Rochester, MI
$$$$
Katee: "My husband is in the Adult Day Care Center at the Older Persons Commission in Rochester and is happy and content with their program "

Pathways to Self Determination

237 N Old Woodward Avenue, Building A Suite 5, Birmingham, MI
1 review
Jamie Ryan: "This assisted living provider is cool, they linked with Oakland County Community mental health and Community Network Services (CNS). I personally only recommend facilities like this only for people that really need the help. Due to living in a home like this, my mental health status has been stable for a number of years now and I hope for this to continue. In order for this to continue I have to continue to take me medication as prescribed and follow through with CNS's progr... (read more)

SarahCare of Lakeside

13425 19 Mile Rd. Ste. 500, Sterling Heights, MI
1 review
Gloria461055: "Right now my husband is using SarahCare. I keep him there every day and bring him home every night. They exercise, play games, and sing. It is just a friendly group of people. They have breakfast, lunch, late morning snack, and afternoon snack. The staff is very caring and very friendly. They are almost like family. My husband is very hard to please, but he is quite comfortable there. "

Birmingham Area Seniors Coordinating Council

3300 South Adams Road , Auburn Hills, MI

Waterford Senior Center

3621 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford, MI
$$$$

Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan Adult Day Health Services - Auburn Hills

3300 S. Adams Rd., Auburn Hills, MI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rochester area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Rochester area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 adult day care communities in the Rochester area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.