13 Adult Day Care Services in Berkley, MI

Emerald Food Services

1980 Greenfield Road, Berkley, MI

City of Farmington Hills

28600 W 11 Mile Rd,, Farmington Hills, MI
Frit: "Transportation is available for F/FH residents "

Kathelene's Compassionate Adult Day Health Services

25820 Orchard Lake Rd, Farmington Hills, MI
Sandra105845050: "We had a good experience at Kathelene’s Compassionate Adult Day Health Services. They were nice and caring. They showed me the facility, and they talked to me. They also explained different things to me. I like the how they give their undi... (read more)

Pathways to Self Determination

237 N Old Woodward Avenue, Building A Suite 5, Birmingham, MI
Jamie Ryan: "This assisted living provider is cool, they linked with Oakland County Community mental health and Community Network Services (CNS). I personally only recommend facilities like this only for people that really need the help. Due to living ... (read more)

Precise Home Health Care & Adult Day Care

18940 Schaefer Hwy, Detroit, MI
patfluker: "As a nurse, I want to be sure that my 86 y.o. uncle is safe during the day while I am at work. There are so many activities and services offered at this facility! He raves about the quality and quanity of the meals. It is extremely clean... (read more)

Birmingham Area Seniors Coordinating Council

3300 South Adams Road , Auburn Hills, MI

Friends Who Care

24681 Northwestern Hwy Suite 306, Southfield, MI
Get Pricing

Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan Adult Day Health Services - Auburn Hills

3300 S. Adams Rd., Auburn Hills, MI
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Berkley area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 adult day care communities in the Berkley area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.