Adult Day Care in Peabody

79 Central Street, Peabody, MA

Briarcliff Lodge

112 Kernwood Drive, Lynn, MA
1 review
nursemass: "Briarcliff lodge is an adult day care center located on Kernwood drive in Lynn, MA I am not employed by Briarcliff lodge. I used to take my grandmother to the center for several hours a day when there was no family member to take care of her. I loved the services Briarcliff offered my family. The center was able to provide healthy balanced meals and recreation activities throughout the day. I would highly recommend Briarcliff lodge to families that are looking adult day care... (read more)

PACE at Element Care

37 Friend Street, Lynn, MA
1 review
marthajayne: "My husband Dick and I were the first two applicants at our Gloucester unit of PACE- It has been a journey. My husband was a pussy cat.. I on the other hand, was not. I was a very difficult person for them to deal with.. But they kept up their efforts to get me to help myself with their patience, I finally realized I was my own worst enemy, and they genuinely cared about us. The entire staff is wonderful, patient, caring and understanding. The interaction with staff and ea... (read more)

Spectrum Adult Day Health Program

600 Cummings Center, Beverly, MA
1 review
Kila2005: "All I can say is, if you truly love a family member that needs adult day care, this is NOT the place to go. My best friend has had her Mother going there for about a year and in that time, her Mom has had several "accidents" and at this time is being hospitalized due to a fall while in their care, that resulted in a broken hip, trauma and surgery. This will be a very long recovery which will require many doctor appts., rehab and physical therapy. Unfortunately, Mom has dim... (read more)

Element Care

62 Market Street, Lynn, MA
$$$$
Element Care is a non-profit healthcare organization that administers the PACE program (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly), an innovative medical model of complete care that serves 51 towns on the North Shore & Merrimack Valley of Massachusetts. Headquartered in Lynn, we have provided health and home care services to nearly 10,000 frail elders since our founding in 1995. Although our clients can be as young as age 55, the impact of our services is also experienced... (read more)

Shapiro-Rudolph Adult Day Care Center

330 Paradise Road Jewish Rehab Center, Swampscott, MA
$$$$
"The Shapiro-Rudolph Adult Day Center is non-sectarian day care center. For further information on eligibility and admission, or to arrange for a visit, call (781) 586-1166 or (781) 598-5310."

Spectrum Adult Day Health

600 Cummings Center, Ste. 176X, Beverly, MA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Peabody area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 adult day care communities in the Peabody area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.