Adult Day Care in Norfolk County

14 Communities

Active Day Hingham

370 Libbey Parkway, Weymouth, MA
$$$$
Kathleen422763: "Active Day was very good, but it was farther away from me. Everyone was very friendly, but it was small and looked appeasing. They have bingo and mind games for people who have dementia. "

Carepro Adult Day Health

153 Pleasant St., Weymouth, MA
$$$$
Roger: "The staff at Carepro Adult Day Health Weymouth has been very helpful. If something happens during the day, they make sure to take note of it and they let us know. They do bowling, basketball, bingo, and a bunch of different things each day. They also do daily news about what's happening in the world, that kind of thing. My mother-in-law's food needs to be pureed, and they were able to do that without any issues."

Millis Day Program

900 Main Street, Millis, MA
1 review
mo1: "very good program for mild to moderate dementias. "

Norfolk Adult Day Health Center

595 Pleasnt St., Norwood, MA
1 review
DGS: "The care at this adult day care if WONDERFUL!! The care givers are all so kind and caring. The receptionist even brings a Greek newspaper for my husband which she picks up from a Greek friend of her fathers. I was not prepared to be so satisfied and delighted with the care my husband who has Alzeheimers receives there three days a week. "

Hancock Park Assisted Living Residency

164 Parking Way, Quincy, MA
$$$$
mariss3: "I visited this facility to see my great grandmother. She was living there because she had Alzheimer's Disease, and they seemed to take great care of her. We arrived before we were visiting hours and were able to see her for a minute interacting with others and doing an activity to help her memory. The care I saw at the facility was excellent and the nurses and aids seemed like they really cared about all of the people in need of assisted living. Also, the center was very wel... (read more)

Braintree Holidays Friends, Inc./Social Day Care

74 Pond Street, Braintree, MA

Charles River Adult Day Center

1030 Turnpike Street, Canton, MA

Colonial Adult Day Health Center

125 Broad Street, Weymouth, MA
$$$$

Cooperative Elder Services, Inc.

1200 Brush Hill Road, Milton, MA

HESSCO Elder Services

One Merchant St, Sharon, MA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Norfolk County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of adult day care communities in the Norfolk County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 adult day care communities in the Norfolk County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.