7 Adult Day Care Services in Hampden County, MA

Jewish Nursing Home

770 Converse Street, Longmeadow, MA
Elaine817150: "My father goes to Wernick Adult two days a week. The staff is very nice. It’s not really big and kind of open. They have a lot of activities; you can participate or not. There is good socialization, and my father tells me the food is very ... (read more)

Seniority Day Care Center

16 Arnold Avenue, Springfield, MA
Kept from visiting with my mother:: "In December 2012, I visited this facility to visit my mother and the staff behavior was outrageous. They locked the door and told me that my mother was not there. My daughter's intuition kicked in and told me that my mother was there. I... (read more)

Geriatric Authority of Holyoke Day Care

45 Lower Westfield Road, Holyoke, MA
Pay Rates: Adult Day health - $44.00 Per day plus $12.00 transportation round trip. Social Day Care - $26.00 per day plus transportation.

Jewish Community Center

1160 Dickinson Street, Springfield, MA

Mercy Adult Day Health of Westfield

24 Clifton Street, Westfield, MA
"Mercy Adult Day Services offers social & adult day health services. A professional staff offers support and reassurance to enable participants in group activities. A noon meals and two snacks are provided daily. Transportation in Westfield... (read more)

Springfield Veterans Service Department

36 Court Street, Room 6, Springfield, MA

Stavros Advocates for Independent Living

262 Cottage Street, Springfield, MA
Stavros advocates/peer counselors will work with any person with any disability who is facing a challenge to their independence. The MOST important work we do here is to help people with disabilities to transition from nursing homes and oth... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hampden County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of adult day care communities in the Hampden County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 adult day care communities in the Hampden County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.