Adult Day Care in Dorchester

35 Communities

SarahCare of Dorchester

1225 Dorchester Ave., Dorchester, MA
$$$$
At SarahCare Adult Day Care, we create a vibrant and social community for your senior loved one to enjoy their day while receiving the care and support they need.

Chelsea Soldiers' Home Adult Day Health Care

91 Crest Avenue, Chelsea, MA
1 review
"The Chelsea Soldier's Home Adult Day Health program is a day program for eligible veterans who require medical monitoring, nursing, rehabilitation, social work, nutrition, lunches, snacks, activities, etc. The program runs 5 days/week from 8:30am to 4pm. Participants may attend from 2-5 days/week. For most, transportation is provided through 'The Ride'. Areas served are Chelsea, Revere, Winthrop, East Boston (VA also contracts with ADHs in other areas)."

Community Family

121 Washington Street, Medford, MA
1 review
Tina2: "I cannot say enough about the Community Family day care services in Medford, MA that my 97year old Mother attends. They are wonderful, caring, people, speaking for my Mother the attention that she receives from them are outstanding. I always receive notice if the staff have any questions regarding my Mother, whether it be an health issue, or some personal care. I am so grateful that I found this facility and have peace of mind while she is there. "

Hebrew Senior Life

1200 Center Street, Roslindale, MA

Zabota Adult Day Health

20 Linden Street, Allston, MA
$$$$
Thank you from my parents: "My parents Leva and Valentina go to Zabota almost every day and absolutely love it. The food is great, service is just outstanding; they even provide transportation to the physician's appointments and to the stores! Thank you so much for doing a truly wonderful job!!!! With the deepest appreciation. Galina "

German Center for Extended Care

2222 Centre Street, West Roxbury, MA
1 review
"Senior Place Adult Day Heath Center offer seniors and other adults who are unable to remain at home during the day a structured, therapeutic environment that promotes clients independence, dignity, and physical and emotional well being while providing respite and support for caregivers. Services include health monitoring, breakfast, lunch and snacks, social and recreational activities, etc. Areas served are West Roxbury and Dedham but are open to residents of all communities... (read more)

Hancock Park Assisted Living Residency

164 Parking Way, Quincy, MA
$$$$
mariss3: "I visited this facility to see my great grandmother. She was living there because she had Alzheimer's Disease, and they seemed to take great care of her. We arrived before we were visiting hours and were able to see her for a minute interacting with others and doing an activity to help her memory. The care I saw at the facility was excellent and the nurses and aids seemed like they really cared about all of the people in need of assisted living. Also, the center was very wel... (read more)

Don Orione Adult Day Health Center

111 Orient Avenue, East Boston, MA
$$$$
"Don Orione Adult Day Health provides the following services: medical supervision, restorative therapy, social services, health maintenance, dietary supervision and noon meal and recreation. Participants attend 7 hours on two to five days a week. English, Spanish and Italian are spoken. The full transportation charge will be added. Don Orione is nonprofit under the direction of the Don Orione Fathers."

Sancta Maria Adult Day Health Program

799 Concord Ave, Cambridge, MA
1 review
riain: "I can only equate the staff to a group of fifth graders who had just been released from school.... on a Friday. They were so very unprofessional and down right careless. Patients call alarms were left to ring at least 15-20 minutes before they were tended to. The staff was extremely loud and wreckless. They ignored the patients as well as the neglected the general cleanliness of the facility. It made me sick that these people not only have a job, but were in the business of ... (read more)

Braintree Holidays Friends, Inc./Social Day Care

74 Pond Street, Braintree, MA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dorchester area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 35 adult day care communities in the Dorchester area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.