Adult Day Care in Dennis

7 Communities

Dennis Council on Aging

1045 Route 134, Dennis, MA
1 review
Mary92749450: "The Senior Center of Dennis picks up my husband anywhere between 9:00 and 9:30 in the morning three days a week and they bring him back around 2:15 to 2:45 in the afternoon depending on how many people are on the bus. I think the program is outstanding and it is simple. They have discussion groups, they read the paper, play Bingo, and he enjoys it. There's a 92 year-old who goes and plays the piano and still sings all the songs, and they love that. Then they have their lunch... (read more)

EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster

873 Harwich Road, Brewster, MA
$$$$
bobporter: "My husband and I would like to share our story for anyone thinking of EPOCH Assisted Living at Brewster Place for a family member or for themselves. Brewster Place is a beautiful place to enjoy in the later years of life. the apartment rooms as I like to call them are bright, clean, very attractive. You would have to see them with all the amenities and safety features. The food is wonderful (we shared many cookouts, lobster bakes at Brewster). We loved the beautiful din... (read more)

EPOCH of Harwich

111 Headwaters Drive, Harwich, MA
$$$$
kinofmim: "This place is awful. My mother came here for short term subacute rehab. Rehab patients are mixed with residents, staff is argumentative and uncaring. Food is terrible. My mothers bed is less than a foot from her room mates. They make residents go to bed at 8 pm. My mother developed a potentially fatal side effect from her medication (she is a nurse practitioner) and they told her if she stopped it she would have a seizure. The staff is clearly overworked - took over a half h... (read more)

Cape Regency, A Radius Healthcare Center

328 Bank Street, Harwich, MA

Windsor Adult Day Health Services

265 North Main Street, South Yarmouth, MA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dennis area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Dennis area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 adult day care communities in the Dennis area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.