Adult Day Care in Shreveport

2 Communities

Legacy Senior Day Center

812 Brook Hollow Drive, Shreveport, LA
$$$$
JenniferPhillips: "My mom went there for over a year when her dementia progressed to the point she was no longer able to stay home by herself safely. Every time I went in there they were warm and friendly. I could tell the owner and everyone else there genuinely cared about their clients. My mom especially got to where she enjoyed her time there. They make home-cooked meals for lunch, keep plenty of activities going, and always let us know if there was anything they were concerned about as... (read more)

Adult Day Health Care Center

1700 Buckner St # 150, Shreveport, LA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Shreveport area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of adult day care communities in the Shreveport area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 adult day care communities in the Shreveport area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.