Adult Day Care in Pulaski County

2 Communities

Active Day Somerset

20 Oakhill Road, Box#7, Oakhill Center, Somerset, KY
$$$$
JC Barnes: "Somerset Active Day has been a life saver for my two individuals, they have been going for at least 20 years, the daycare staff is always willing to assist you with what ever you need, they are a friendly staff, whom alway great you with the warmest hello. They care for the individuals whom attend, this is not a day care center, it is a learning center, my individual come daily with activity that they had worked durning the course of the day, I am so glad to have Somerset ac... (read more)

Pulaski County AlzheimerÆs Disease Respite

255 Maple Street, Somerset, KY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pulaski County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Pulaski County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 adult day care communities in the Pulaski County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.