Adult Day Care in Fort Thomas

6 Communities

Active Day Ft. Thomas

90 Alexandria Pike, Suite 4, Fort Thomas, KY
1 review
Teia Riley: "My son has been going to Active Day-Ft Thomas for the past 5yrs. He loves going. He loves the staff. He loves the residents. He loves the drivers. With him going to Active Day he's able to still be independent, yet have supervision and care as needed. And while he is at Active Day, I am able to run errands and maintain my home. I love everyone there. And if my son is not feeling well, they have a nurse on site, who can determine what to do and how to treat him. He's able to ... (read more)

Active Day Cincinnati

1127 Towne Street, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
juana4life: "My mother really likes the activities that they have at Active Day. She is excited to attend everyday and the staff is very attentive. "

Charlie's Club Adult Day Health Program

600 Farrell Drive, Covington, KY
$$$$
Charlie's Club, our Adult Day Health Program, is designed to meet the needs of seniors and to serve as a daytime respite for primary caregivers. We offer a comfortable safe environment for the security of both the family and the client. The program provides two nutritious meals daily, medication administration, exercise and wellness programs,personal care assistance along with creative activities and entertainment. We are open Monday through Friday, from 7:00a.m. t... (read more)

Bayley Adult Day Program

401 Farrell Court, Cincinnati, OH
1 review
carrie jones: "This is a good place for people who need/want socialization and don't require much assistance. "

Edenview

2260 Park Avenue, Suite 100, Cincinnati, OH

Salvation Army, Wilson Downtown Adult Center

131 E. 12th Street, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fort Thomas area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Fort Thomas area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 adult day care communities in the Fort Thomas area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.