Adult Day Care in Kansas City

12 Communities

Just In Time

3700 Wood Ave, Kansas City, KS
1 review
caring0521313: "Just In Time is very good for my friend. They were very helpful. The place was clean and it was good. "

Southview Adult Day Services

1701 S 45th St # D, Kansas City, KS

Sunflower Adult Day Care

4601 State A, Kansas City, KS

The Carousel Adult Day Center

7219 E. 17th St., Kansas City, MO
$$$$
eroe11: "I operated an adult residential facility for several years. I visited the Carousel out of interest in reviewing respite and other program services. I was very impressed with the layout of the facility and the depth of services. I found the staff motivated, knowledgeable and caring. The program has expanded since my last visit years ago. I would highly recommend the facility to clients in need of expert care. "

M & M Adult Day Services

11320 W. 51st Terrace, Shawnee, KS
$$$$
Debbie Thornton: "M&M Adult Day Service is a very loving, caring and fun atmosphere! We had my mom with M&M Adult Day Service until she had to be placed in a nursing home. They would have bible study in the morning, do crafts, listen to music and exercise everyday! We were deeply saddened when we had to leave. Ms. Martha some to the nursing home and visits my mom weekly. This is a superb facility! "

Hope Health Adult Day Care

7447 Holmes Road, Kansas City, MO
1 review
Robby 1: "The staff at Hope Health Day Care was very nice and attentive. It was a nice, big facility. They have good activities for the residents. They have musical bands that would come in. They would even go out on Saturday field trips or to shows or dinner. "

Brookside Adult Day Healthcare

7300 Nieman Rd, Shawnee, KS

Just Schooling Adult Day Health Care

4918 Swope Pkwy, Kansas City, MO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kansas City area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Kansas City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 adult day care communities in the Kansas City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.