Adult Day Care in Indianapolis

11 Communities

Active Day Indianapolis South

5425 Victory Drive, Indianapolis, IN
1 review
Beth's Sister: "Staff was wonderful, very caring and compassionate. "

Active Day Indianapolis Northwest

6620 Parkdale Place, Suite R, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases. Our... (read more)

A Caring Place Adult Day Service

4609 N Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN
1 review
miss hill: "this is a wonderful place for those with special needs..Very loving and attentive and many activities and balanced meals..Nursing is available and also transportation..A wonderful respite for those caring for loved ones who need extra attention.. "

Joy's House

2028 Broad Ripple Ave, Indianapolis, IN
1 review
Jojo55: "I leave my mother here and know she is in good hands. The staff is caring and supportive. The facility is spacious and clean. Security measures are great. What more can you ask for! "

SarahCare of Indianapolis

2805 E. 96th, Indianapolis, IN
1 review
susanpe: "I really like this facility for my mom. She goes here two days a week, and is always well-fed, clean, and enjoys going. She especially likes the keroke, as she loves to sing. They have good food, and the residents always look happy to be there. They have different activities every day. The staff really appears to enjoy their job, which means a lot to me. They also welcome you to stay to watch what they are doing, which shows me they know they have a good program. I hi... (read more)

Hooverwood

7001 HOOVER RD, Indianapolis, IN

Elder Alternative Adult Day Services

2236 E 10th St, Indianapolis, IN
1 review
53 years: "My ex husband has gone there part time for a couple of months. They are pleasant enough but the level of activities and interaction with other attendees is not consistent. We have been together 53 yrs and I thought it might be good for him. It was my idea and I initiated his enrollment. Now they want him there full time and having the misfortune of being involved with CICOA, and sponsored by CICOA and the JOHN H BONER COMM CTR ( we live in a Boner property) apparently OUR wi... (read more)

Alliance Adult Day Services - North

9615 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN

Center for Aging & Community - Univ of Indianapolis

1400 East Hanna Avenue, Indianapolis, IN

Golden Gardens Adult Day Center

2636 N. Mitthoeffer Place, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Indianapolis area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of adult day care communities in the Indianapolis area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 adult day care communities in the Indianapolis area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.