6 Adult Day Care Services in Northfield, IL

House of Welcome

1779 Winnetka Rd, Northfield, IL
colleen s1: "The House of Welcome is a wonderful day care. I feel 100% comfortable having my husband left to their care. HOW's staff makes every participant in the program welcome and the participants want to come back. Even some one who doesn't want t... (read more)

CJE Senior Life

1601 Lake Cook Rd, Deerfield, IL
Wesley1: "I use CJE Senior Life during the weekends for my wife and I am happy with them. They are really good and I recommend them to others. "

Advocate Health and Hospital Corporation

9375 Church Street, Des Plaines, IL

Council for Jewish Elderly

1015 West Howard Street, Evanston, IL

Forever Young ADS

6700 Lincoln Ave, Lincolnwood, IL

The Park Ridge Senior Center

100 South Western Avenue, Park Ridge, IL
There is always something happening at the Park Ridge Park District Senior Center. All week long you can find fitness classes, table tennis, woodcarving, and more. In addition, clubs for all interests are held monthly. Choose from genealogy... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Northfield area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Northfield area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 adult day care communities in the Northfield area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.