Adult Day Care in East Saint Louis

1200 North 13th Street, East Saint Louis, IL

Cardinal Ritter Senior Services Adult Day Care

7663 Watson Rd, Saint Louis, MO
$$$$
Debbie507278: "My mother goes to Cardinal Ritter twice a week. It is close to home, and it is the one we can afford. Our relative has only been there 4 times, and she really likes it. She does the activities, and that's what she likes about it. They play games, and they make her do exercise, but she does not realize she is exercising. The staff is very informative. When you go in, you have to sign them in, and you can't take them out unless they know who you are. They have to have the name... (read more)

Southside Wellness Center Inc

3017ParkAve, Saint Louis, MO
1 review
saint: "Much; care love there ; treated with dignity :: concern love this place "

St Elizabeth Adult Day Care Center

3401 Arsenal, Saint Louis, MO
1 review
Caring King: "We have been using St. Elizabeth Adult Day Care for my dad for almost a year now. I have no complaints with their care. It is convenient for me especially when I'm in school right now. The staff there is okay. They also have a quite few activities there. "

St Elizabeth East ADC Center

3683 East Cook Avenue, Saint Louis, MO
1 review
Jill Loftin: "Saint Elizabeth Daycare provided excellent, professional, responsible care for my brother. They are a true blessing, you won’t be disappointed. I highly recommend bringing your love one to this facility"

Yogi Adult Day Care

4365 Chippewa Street, St. Louis, MO
1 review
jeniffer5: "My family has had 2 loved ones go to Yogi Adult Day Care, every day, and they each have always had a wonderful experience. Its a beautiful facility, one of the only Adult Day Cares in St. Louis Metro that also has "green space", i.e. a nice tree covered, grass space with picnic tables, in a secured fence. They have an excellent staff, with great Activities, Food, therapy programs, and field trips. Medical/Nurse assistance is always first class with very good care plans, ... (read more)

Bridewell Ronal C Christian Adult Daycare Center

2822 Martin Luther King, St. Louis, MO
1 review
Shalanda: "My mom is in Ronal C Bridewell Christian Adult Daycare Center. Everybody is extremely kind. The place is very clean. It is more like a gym where everybody is designated to different sections of whatever activity it is that they're doing. My mom loves this daycare. She was not happy about going there originally because she thought there were just old people. However, they handle all ages, and she really enjoys the field trips and activities. She almost sounds like a kindergar... (read more)

Vintage Support Group

218 West Main Street, Suite 100, Belleville, IL
1 review
Upset Neighbor: "They allowed an adult under their care to leave the premises without them knowing. The individual broke into my house and ransacked several bedrooms. Notified State OIG about their neglect "

ADDS Health Services LLC

720 Union Blvd, Saint Louis, MO

Aw Health Care

7212-7216 Balson Ave, Saint Louis, MO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the East Saint Louis area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 28 adult day care communities in the East Saint Louis area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.