Adult Day Care in Chicago

6 Communities

Casa Central

1343, N. California Ave., Chicago, IL
1 review
RosieR: "My mom came to live with me after she suffered a stroke and was not able to take care of herself. I work full time and don't have family that can help watch my mom while I'm at work. A social worker recommended I look into adult day care facilities and recommended this one to us. My mom loved it the day we visited! Most of the residents and employees are Spanish-speaking, patient, and wonderful! They have a bus that comes every morning to pick mom up before I leave for w... (read more)

Renaissance Adult Day Care

7920 S Greenwood Ave, Chicago, IL
1 review
BarbG: "Great staff and service to seniors. "

Alden Lincoln Park-adult day care

504 West Wellington Avenue, Chicago, IL
$$$$
Donna7: "The facility was very unclean. I visited my aunt on her birthday weekend. I went on two consecutive days and she had on the same clothes and she was still sitting at the table. So I'm assuming that they put her to bed and got her up, and just didn't change her clothes and just put her back in there. She smelled as if she hadn't had a bath, maybe they just changed her diaper. Now, they had her on a very nice top, but I don't think they were expecting anybody. I would basical... (read more)

Oldies But Goodies

71 E 43rd St, Chicago, IL
yr

Oak Park Arms

408 S. Oak Park Avenue, Oak Park, IL
$$$$
Oak Park Arms in Oak Park, Illinois, offers residents and their visitors a quiet suburban setting on the west side of Chicago. This facility's location is conveniently accessible to O'Hare International Airport and several major travel routes. Reviewers appreciate that the hotel-like setup offers bedrooms with private bathrooms. Family members are pleased with the facility's focus on safety and the staff's friendly approach to serving the needs of their residents. The on-site... (read more)

Accolade Adult Day Care

112 South Humphrey, Oak Park, IL
$$$$
Shack8: "Dad goes to Accolade, which is a great facility. They were very engaging with the people, and they were very active. The first day I went there, they had them doing chair exercises, listening to music, and they were even dancing. It was really rejuvenating to see how they were engaging with the elderly. They had Bingo, arts and crafts, and they even had an art walk, where you walk through the facility to see the residents' art."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Chicago area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of adult day care communities in the Chicago area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 adult day care communities in the Chicago area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.