Adult Day Care in Bellwood

yr

Oak Park Arms

408 S. Oak Park Avenue, Oak Park, IL
$$$$
Oak Park Arms in Oak Park, Illinois, offers residents and their visitors a quiet suburban setting on the west side of Chicago. This facility's location is conveniently accessible to O'Hare International Airport and several major travel routes. Reviewers appreciate that the hotel-like setup offers bedrooms with private bathrooms. Family members are pleased with the facility's focus on safety and the staff's friendly approach to serving the needs of their residents. The on-site... (read more)

West Suburban Senior Services

712 East Elm Avenue, La Grange, IL
$$$$
Daughter22: "My mother has Dementia/Alzheimer disease and cant stay alone so I take her to adult day car services. My mother is very well cared for by the staff they are loving and caring and have a great sense of humor. I do not know what would we do without them since I work full time. "

Casa Central

1343, N. California Ave., Chicago, IL
1 review
RosieR: "My mom came to live with me after she suffered a stroke and was not able to take care of herself. I work full time and don't have family that can help watch my mom while I'm at work. A social worker recommended I look into adult day care facilities and recommended this one to us. My mom loved it the day we visited! Most of the residents and employees are Spanish-speaking, patient, and wonderful! They have a bus that comes every morning to pick mom up before I leave for w... (read more)

Accolade Adult Day Care

112 South Humphrey, Oak Park, IL
$$$$
Shack8: "Dad goes to Accolade, which is a great facility. They were very engaging with the people, and they were very active. The first day I went there, they had them doing chair exercises, listening to music, and they were even dancing. It was really rejuvenating to see how they were engaging with the elderly. They had Bingo, arts and crafts, and they even had an art walk, where you walk through the facility to see the residents' art."

ESSE Adult Day Care Center I at Faith Lutheran Church

41 North Park Blvd., Glen Ellyn, IL
$$$$

Community Adult Day Care, Inc.

4501 Main Street, Downers Grove, IL

The Park Ridge Senior Center

100 South Western Avenue, Park Ridge, IL
$$$$
There is always something happening at the Park Ridge Park District Senior Center. All week long you can find fitness classes, table tennis, woodcarving, and more. In addition, clubs for all interests are held monthly. Choose from genealogy, Men's Club, Women's Club, money matters discussion, opera, camera club, and uch more.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bellwood area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 adult day care communities in the Bellwood area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.